Episode 2: What Makes A Brand Successful - Part 2
Your brand must be easier to buy for more people in more situations. That’s the fundamental foundation of how brands work. It’s hard; it’s a process; but once you start taking those steps, you’re setting yourself up for success.
On a previous episode of the podcast, I shared the first four ways to ensure your brand is successful: reaching your target audience, making your product easy to buy, ensuring your product is noticeable, and building memory structures. Click here to listen.
On today’s episode of The Product Entrepreneur Podcast, I share the final three things you need to focus on:
- Creating and using distinctive brand elements
- Consistency consistency consistency
- Staying competitive in your market
You don’t want to miss these valuable tips:
- How to build brand loyalty and brand recognition with your customers
- Why innovation can actually be detrimental to your business
- How to make sure you aren’t wasting your advertising dollars
- How to know if your marketing strategy is working
Find out more!
- Subscribe and rate our podcast on iTunes at: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-product-entrepreneur-podcast/id1534055172
- Android users can subscribe and rate our podcast at: https://open.spotify.com/show/2Z3hz5HEyaDebUWY4rHCSn?si=cWsFg2IZQ3i-v3z0bxbkfA
- Join our incredible community - Product Entrepreneurs Who Scale