Episode 65: The Product Launch Review: The “Success” Plan
It’s February already-—time does fly! Many of us have made some huge goals for 2023, and now, it’s time to assess if we’re still on the right track, because it’s never too late to recalibrate our launch.
It’s time to hit the gas pedal for your launch, but before we pick up speed, we need to know we’re going in the right direction. In this week’s episode, we dig into the foundation you need for your most explosive launch yet, including:
- Shaping who you ARE during your launch period, not just what you do
- How to introspect on the thought patterns holding you back (like indecisiveness, imposter syndrome, and fear of judgement)
- How protecting yourself from failure is also protecting yourself from success
- Embracing vulnerability as your greatest asset
- The difference between embracing failure and taking the action to fail—and why it matters
Product launches are as much about the failures as they are about the successes, and you have to plan on—and even count on—having both.
Ready to take your product-based business to $5K-$10K/month in revenues? Ready to take your product-based business to $5K-$10K/month in revenues? Join Product Brand Accelerator and learn The Obsession-Brand Positioning Tool You Absolutely Must Have to Accelerate Sales & Become the #1 Product Choice in a Saturated Market