Episode 15: How To Develop an Iron Clad Mindset
Maureen and master mindset coach Kara Gasie discuss developing an iron clad mindset as an entrepreneur.
Kara shares the 5 Step Process from Circumstance to Results, her top tips for female entrepreneurs, and nuggets of mindset advice throughout this powerful episode.
Kara outlines the Five-Step Process from Circumstance to Result:
- Circumstance - a factual thing that happens
- Thought - your thoughts around the circumstance
- Feelings - vibrations in your body created by thoughts; these are how you experience things in the world as a human
- Actions - your response to your feelings, often an action or lack of actions (confidence vs. doubt)
- Result - created by your actions
Key Mindset Advice for High-Achieving Women:
- Learn to feel emotions without making happiness the goal. Make your goal to BE ALIVE and feel all of your emotions.
We turn off our feelings with false pleasure, like over-social media use, alcohol, etc. While it’s a temporary hit of pleasure, you can’t turn off your desires for greater things.
- Have a purposeful identity. The way you view yourself has a huge impact on the results you create.
Think for your future self. Embrace and embody that person right now.
- Accept that you are enough. You are worthy.
Be “salesy” aka SELL. You don’t need to take money from people who don’t want to give it to you. It means letting people who need your product know that it exists!
Someone saying "no" to your product doesn't mean you aren't worthy. It means that they don't have a need for the product.
- Manage your mind. Constrain the hours and increase the value.
- Stop overworking to achieve a goal. Learn how to create the overall lifestyle you want while also reaching your business goals.